TixTrack – Client Services Rep. @ £40k p.a.
We are looking to recruit a dynamic Client Services Rep. to support our expanding portfolio of West End and Regional venues and producers, based in Covent Garden.
TixTrack (www.tixtrack.com) is a specialist software house and service provider dedicated exclusively to live entertainment ticketing.
We developed and launched Nliven, the World’s first mobile-first ticketing system, in September ’15. Nliven is currently providing the UI for Nimax Theatres in the West End and is about to be launched as Disney Tickets’ ticketing platform across the UK. Nliven is also deployed across fourteen Broadway theatres, six Las Vegas theatres, and two national ticket agencies.
Our very successful analytics product called TixTrack Pro, is deployed across hundreds of venues in North America and Australasia, and incorporates Dynamic Pricing and Predictive Analysis modules.
In addition, we have developed an ultra-modern timed-entry ticketing system for museums and galleries, called Ticketure (www.ticketure.com).
Formed in ’08 and headquartered in California, TixTrack has over 30 full-time employees based across the US, UK, Romania and New Zealand – including specialist developers, UX designers and data analysts.
We provide cutting-edge Cloud-based technology and serve Clients across four continents and twenty different territories.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit a Client Services Rep to provide support and assistance to our expanding portfolio of UK Clients, and to selected Clients outside of the UK.
This is a permanent full-time position, and will be based at our offices in Covent Garden, Central London.
Working hours will be 09:00-18:00, with one hour of breaks, Monday to Friday. 20 days of paid holiday p.a., plus UK Bank Holidays.
Annual salary of up to £40,000.
TixTrack Vacancy – UK Client Services Rep – April ’18
Reporting to our Director of Client Services, Carly Loddengaard, who is based in California, we need to recruit a disciplined and self-motivated individual with a proven track record in the set up, user admin and training of live entertainment ticketing systems. Box Office sales and marketing experience is desirable, sound references are essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Logging and responding to Client support calls and queries via telephone and email in an efficient and timely manner.
- The specification, configuration and set up of new TixTrack Client installations, including related hardware such as ticket printers and scanners.
- Full training on all aspects of our product range to new and existing Clients, including related hardware such as ticket printers and scanners.
- Ongoing set up, configuration and monitoring of venues, productions and promotions on behalf of our Clients, including pixel tracking.
- Maintaining a comprehensive working knowledge of our full product range. We operate an agile scrum development programme, with new software releases every two weeks.
- Regular input and feedback into the further development and enhancement of our product range.
- Occasional product demonstrations to prospective Clients, and attendance at trade shows.
You must have had at least five years’ experience in setting up and administering live entertainment ticketing systems and hardware, preferably in West End theatres.
You must have experience of training clients and/or staff in the use of and configuration of ticketing systems.
Box office sales and marketing experience is desirable.
You must possess an innate ability to provide exceptional levels of Customer Service.
You should have excellent organisational and communication skills – both written and verbal.
You should possess a genuine interest in new technologies and have an aptitude for learning new programmes and acquiring new skills.
You should be confident, outgoing and ambitious, patient and empathetic, with a good sense of humour.
To apply for this role please send a full CV and covering letter via email, with a subject line of: ‘UK Client Services Rep (your name)’, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include details of previous roles and responsibilities and any notable achievements.
Please also provide a UK telephone number, your current notice period, and a list of referees, or references.
First round interviews will be conducted via telephone. Second round interviews will be in person in Covent Garden.
The closing date for applications is Friday 11th May 2018.