Job Title:Helpdesk and Implementations Analyst
Job Type: Full time, salaried (monthly)
Location: London SW9 6DE
Responsible to: Helpdesk and Implementation Manager and Operations Director
Salary Level: From £27,000.00 (Subject to skills, experience and behaviours)
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday (to include working on a rota-basis) Occasional travel and work away from home may be required
About the Company: SeatGeek Entertainment, a UK based division of SeatGeek Inc., develops, maintains, implements and supports SeatGeek Enterprise; an extensive suite of tech products to include SRO.
The most modern ticketing system on the market, SRO upends the ticketing status quo providing rightsholders with control and efficiencies across their organization, including automated reporting and the most customizable rules- based engine ever built. Using its modern, web-based, API-driven platform, our Clients manage the sale of tickets, subscriptions, and memberships with more ease and control than ever before.
We come from different places and have different stories to tell but, we all share a passion for building outstanding ticketing technology to support live entertainment; Music, Sports, Theatre, Comedy and the Performing Arts. With 300+ employees in 8 offices on 4 continents, our team is ready to bring the industry into the future.
About the Role: SeatGeek Entertainment are looking to appoint a Helpdesk and Implementations Analyst who has previous experience in the ticketing industry; supporting both our Clients in the use of our product suite and assisting our Operations Team in the implementation of SRO across our UK and EU Client user base.
Responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Provide effective first line assistance in / support of SRO to its Clients via telephone, email or Service Cloud; our preferred support desk application
- To log, record and document, all Client contact(s) in Service Cloud in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures; ensuring that accurate records are maintained at all times
- To regularly review, and be responsible for, all ‘open’ calls assigned to the Helpdesk function; either individually or as one part of the wider team
- In conjunction with Helpdesk and Implementation Manager and Operations Director, to develop and implement full life cycle call resolution plans; leading to an overall reduction in outstanding support calls and adherence to contractual SLAs
- To escalate first line support calls to the relevant individuals / departments where appropriate; ensuring that all background information is presented
- Through regular internal training workshops and self-learning, maintain an up to date working knowledge of SRO; to include functionality therein and its wider integration with 3rd party products
- Assist with testing of new releases and accurate reporting of any issues found; to include the creation and upkeep of user documentation
- Maintain and develop Client relationships through regular meetings, phone calls and attendance onsite as and when required
- To assist in the successful implement all SeatGeek, and 3rd party, products in the UK; to include support, hardware (ticket printers, payment terminals, etc.) and onsite training as directed
- Assist in researching and developing user requirements for new features within SRO
- Provide support to the wider Operations Team as and when required.
Skills, experience and behaviours:
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills which can be demonstrated in person, over the phone and in writing
- Ability to effectively communicate system / technical issues with non-technical audiences
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Strong analytical skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Commercial awareness
- Fluent in English; written and spoken word
- 3+ years’ proven work experience in a ticketing environment, ideally with use of a Box Office system at Supervisor level or above
- A keen interest in the live entertainment business
- Previous Helpdesk experience using Service Cloud or, similar software applications
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- Pro-active attitude – a highly motivated, and conscientious, individual with a rigorous approach to work, an eye for detail and a drive to succeed
- Pro-active nature – a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties to include working on a rota basis
- Ability to act and learn on his / her own initiative and execute objectives without day-to-day supervision as well
as work as part of a team
How to apply:th July 2018 together a cover letter with your salary expectations.
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description, please submit your current CV including full employment and education information to email@example.com by 26
Please note that due to a high volume of applicants for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.
All roles at SeatGeek Entertainment are subject to full background screening; to include eligibility to work in the UK. Relocation expenses are not available for this position.
SeatGeek Entertainment expect all people to have an equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of ability, necessary qualifications and fitness for work irrespective of sex, age, gender reassignment, disability, marital status, civil partnership, sexual orientation, colour, race, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognise that diversity is a positive attribute and we understand and welcome the differences that a diverse culture brings.